OFB has two user CGI handlers.
Use whichever one makes you happier.
- First create a symlink so that /home/yourname/public_html is also a link to your personal document root:
ln -sf ~/www/data ~/public_html
- Now any file anywhere under your personal document root with the extension .cgi will be run as a cgi script. suexec has a number of mysterious and exacting rules for permissions and such; if you're getting an error going to your page, check out the logs in /var/log/apache/suexec.log.
- cgiwrap scripts go in your ~/www/cgi directory and have the extension .cgiw. They are called as http://ofb.net/cgiwrap/username/script.cgiw
- You can also use the extension .cgid to get a debugging dump if things aren't working.
- NOTE: unlike on UGCS, the extension 'cgiw' is required